Unlock Quest Edit
Starting NPC: ??? - Windurst Walls (G-3)
- Obtain a Carbuncle's Ruby from a Leech mob. (Thread Leeches in Valkurm Dunes and Poison Leeches in Buburimu Peninsula are possibly the easiest ones to drop Rubies.)
- Go to Windurst Walls (G-3) and examine the door of the Hose of the Hero for a cutscene. You will be instructed to experience 7 types of weather in outdoor areas.
Valkurm Dunes (Rare) Eastern Altepa Desert / Western Altepa Desert (Rare) Cape Teriggan / Valley of Sorrows (Fairly Rare) Yuhtunga Jungle (Fairly rare) Yhoator Jungle (Fairly Rare) Meriphataud Mountains (Very rare) Rolanberry Fields (Obscenely rare)
Konschtat Highlands (Very Common) Tahrongi Canyon (Very Common) Meriphataud Mountains (Common) Valkurm Dunes (Common) Sauromugue Champaign (Common) Eastern Altepa Desert / Western Altepa Desert (Very Common)
La Theine Plateau (Common) Tahrongi Canyon (Common) Buburimu Peninsula (Common) Cape Teriggan / Valley of Sorrows (Common)
Batallia Downs (Obscenely Rare) Beaucedine Glacier (Obscenely Common) Xarcabard (Obscenely Common)
La Theine Plateau (Common) Jugner Forest (Common) Pashhow Marshlands (Very Common) Buburimu Peninsula (Common) Carpenters' Landing (Common)
Konschtat Highlands (Common) Jugner Forest (Common) Pashhow Marshlands (Very Common) Carpenters' Landing (Common) Sauromugue Champaign (Somewhat Common) Behemoth's Dominion (Common)
- To experience the weather, you must enter the area while the weather is active, you will receive a brief cutscene confirming the weather effect.
- Scholar's Storm Spells do not count for this quest.
- Once you have experienced all 7 weather effects, go to La Theine Plateau (G-6) and trade the Carbuncle's Ruby to the ??? for a cutscene to complete the quest.
Summoner Maat Testimonials Edit
Pages in category "Summoner"
This category contains only the following page.